Friday, June 28, 2013

Fortune Cookie Friday - Questions and Mistakes

Fridays always feel like Chinese food sort of days, and what's takeout without a fortune cookie? Thus, Fridays will bring you tips, tricks, advice, and some riddles that might apply to everything but will turn a light bulb on in your head (or maybe I just like talking like Yoda).

Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes.

...except an agent's query inbox. Those are for the mistakes, not the questions.

Happy writing!
 

3 comments:

Pothys said...


An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.silks saree

csbe andra said...

I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks. csbe

mustofa ahmad said...

Nice job I liked her. I wait for another article of his interesting article

Obat Darah kental
Obat Radang Sendi Tulang
Menjaga Kesehatan Dengan Herbal